So, you want to start a Your blog! Great idea!
But… are you wondering That how to Start A blog. Do you Think that making a Blog is that difficult? Then you are wrong. Starting Your Blog is one of the Easiest tasks on the Internet. So you might be Thinking that were Should You Start. What Are the Benefits of starting a blog and what things and investment you will need to start a blog?
Benefits of Blogging: There are a huge huge number of them and some are:
- Make money while working from home. I make a full-time income blogging and many others do the same. Making money with a blog is hard work, but the barrier to entry is low, making it very low risk.
- Become a published author. It’s no secret. These days, publishers rarely work with authors who don’t have an online presence. The reason is simple: it’s a lot easier to sell books to people who already know you. A blog is one of the easiest places to start.
- Get more exposure for your existing business. A blog gives anyone–from individuals to large companies–the ability to reach a large number of people at very little cost.
- Just write. If you want to write, share your story, encourage others and build a community, a blog is a great place to do that.
So I have Decided that I will Teach you Whatever I have learned from my Past 3 years of experience in Blogging and Online Marketing. In fact, if you Follow my blog Trickstechno you may know that I frequently Write Post’s on How to earn money online, Youtube Strategies and etc.
So I am Starting a new series (Blogging zero To Infinite) Where I will be posting New articles every Week on It (How to Make a living through Blogging.) So, Without Wasting any Further Let’s Start 😎
So, Confused Where and How to start. See the basic Requirement Checklist To Start a blog:-
- Domain Name: The First thing You will Require is Your domain Name For Your Blog. You can Buy a Domain Name from Godaddy, Name Cheap, or big rock (There are Different Sale Going on every Different month and but for the first Year It will Cost you around $1 to 2$ ( or in India around Rs 99 to Rs 125)
- Tips for choosing a domain name:
- The goal is to make it easy to remember and easy to share!
- Go with a .com whenever possible. People always assume .com before other extensions like .net, .org, .co or others.
- Make it easy to say and spell.
- Don’t include hyphens, numbers, obscure terms or confusing strings of words.
- If you’re not sure what to use, your name is a safe bet to start.
- Be creative or try a phrase if you’re having trouble finding an available name.
- Web Hosting: The second most Important Thing is Web-hosting. There are Many Good Hosting Providers which provides Hosting. (Click here to see the best Hosting Deals). This Will cost you around $3 to $10 dollars a Month. But there are many People who are very new and do not want to Invest on Hosting so They Can Use Hostinger’s free plan. I too Started With Hostinger’s free Plan and Now I am using WP-engine.
And that’s it. you now have all the basic Requirement for Starting a Blog.But Wait are you thinking what after purchasing the domain and the hosting. The next thing is to make a website. Not everyone is a coder and not everyone can make a website so what. Don’t worry you can Install a Website (CMS) in just one Click. Just Like me.
A CMS is a Content Management System. Which allow you to design beautiful websites in Minutes. The Best CMS are Free and will Always be some of Them are WordPress, Joomla, Ghost etc. But the Best is WordPress.
WordPress Powers around 26.6% of Websites in the whole Internet!. Trickstechno.com is also on WordPress. and most famous and successful websites too. So the Next Step is to install WordPress to your website.
So Now Your Are ready With Your Blog. To Kickstart you Blog Read our Other Guide